The EnviDa project has set itself the task of creating a decentralized solution for the collection of sensitive, future-relevant environmental data. Based on our self-developed DriveMining technology, we are creating a blockchain-based ecosystem that provides a globally independent foundation for the collection, storage and utilization of mobile environmental data. The DriveMining system thereby works independently from the connected sensors and generates passive income for the respective user by mining cryptocurrencies. The basic idea behind this project is to equip transportation companies, such as cabs, Uber or delivery services with our DriveMiner system, which can currently be integrated into hybrid and electric vehicles and will permanently mine various cryptocurrencies.
Pre-Sale Start & End Times:
- 0.Seed-Round 01.09.21-14.09.21 (780000 EDAT sold, 220000 EDAT Burn. Hard Cap: € 195,000 Successfully completed.)
- 1.Privat Sale: 01.12.2021 – 31.12.2021 (Users who get a link are allowed to buy, registration is possible through our website.)
- 2.Pre-Sale: 01.01.2022 – 31.01.2022 (Public anyone may buy)
- 3.Main-Sale: 01.03.2022 – 31.03.2022 (Public anyone may buy)
*More information in the whitepaper.
Homepage URL: https://envidatoken.io/
Whitepaper URL: https://envidatoken.io/media/2021/11/Envida-Whitepaper-PRO.pdf
Token Standard: The EDAT-Token is a utility token released on the Polygon-Chain. The Token Standard will be an ERC-20. To realize a PoW-Consensus it will be swapped to the EnviDa-Blockchain, after its development.
Total Tokens Supply: 200000000
Token for sale: 16000000
Coin Symbol: EDAT
Initial Price for Investors:
- Private Sale: 0,50€ (0,58 USD)
- Pre-Sale: 0,75€ (0,87 USD)
- Main-Sale: 1€ (1,16 USD)
Soft cap: 300.000 EURO (350000 USD)
Hard cap: 13195000 Euro (15255500 USD)
Project Country: Germany
- 2017 Q2 – The idea to install a miner in a hybrid-electric car was born.
- 2017 Q3-Q4 – Market & patent analysis
- 2018 Q1 – Feasibility study — first tests with a miner on a high voltage battery
- 2018 Q2 -2019 Q2 – Evaluation of possible mining technologies
• Creation of the first prototype
- 2019 Q3 – Installation of the first prototype in a hybrid-electric vehicle
- 2019 Q4 – Creating the patent registration
• Presentation at the World Digital Mining Summit
- 2020 Q1 – Begin with the engineering of a pre-serial version.
- 2020 Q3 – Installation of 20 preserial mobile miner in hybrid-electric vehicles
- 2020 Q4 – Idea of Einvironmental Data Tracking (EnviDa) was born
• Testing period of pre-serial mobile miner
• Redesign — Engineering of the final serial version of CarMiner (C1M)
• Combining technology with environmental data tracking
• Evaluation of other possible applications
- 2021 Q1 – Analysis and redesign
• Start pre-production of the final serial version of CarMiner (C1M)
• Testing several sensors with mobile mining interface
• Development of the ICO strategy
- 2021 Q2 – Final version of the Whitepaper, One Pager and the pitch deck
• CE-Certification • Technical acceptance (Dekra)
• Installation of 20 serial car-miner versions
- 2021 Q3 – Technical development (ICO Website, Investor dashboard, Smart Contract)
• Start of the testing period – measuring environmental data
• Start of the community building and marketing
- 2021 DECEMBER – Start private sale.
- 2022 JANUARY – Start pre-sale.
- 2022 Q1 – Start main sale
• Evaluation production strategy and location
• Adaption of other service-possibilities (OBD diagnostics)
- 2022 Q2 – Start Blockchain development
• Testing and deployment
• Evaluation of assembly locations
- 2022 Q3 – Manufacturing of the mining rigs
• Assembly and installation of the mining rigs
- 2022 Q4 – Listing on exchanges.